Thursday, November 29, 2012

What's New!

 I'm amazed at what a difference a year makes:
This is a photo of my boys last December at the dog park in my hometown. This year I'll have three men in my life come December! Wow.
I'm anxious to see how these glasses look on me:

I jumped on the firmoo bandwagon after K broke my glasses recently. For 8 bucks, I figure it can't hurt! Cray K has been on a roll lately. He also broke my iPhone yesterday.
I'm reading: 
It's good. I'm about 64% done. I purchased it for the hospital. Perhaps it will last that long, but I might finish it up this weekend instead. Speaking of books, I have a review that is set to post for you all tomorrow! I'll be reviewing Gone Girl.
You need it in your life.
My nails look like this:
Essie Sand Tropez and OPI A Million Sparkles
I have a new post over here:

and last but not least, I'm currently at:
the doctor's office having what I hope is my last appointment before I meet Baby A for the first time. Wish me luck.

Happy Thursday!


5 comments:

Jen said...

Love your nails...super cute. :)

Jenn said...

I can't even tell you how much I love that you call him Cray K. Cracks me up every time.

Come on A! Make like a baby and head out! (Harhar!)

Chantal said...

That book looks interesting. Can't wait for the review! I also love how you call him Cray K. I call Penny Crazy Baby all the time. It fits.

ines said...

Love that nail color!!!

Unknown said...

I bet you cannot wait to meet your new baby! I'm so excited for you :)

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings