Saturday, November 24, 2012

The End Is Near!

Ouch.

The bottom has dropped out. It's not like when I had Cray K. He had me in bed the last few weeks of my pregnancy due to hypertension. This sweet babe I'm carrying now has gone a little easy on me in that department. However, my intense back pain, BH contractions, and high heart rate make me wonder which side of the coin is worse. If there's one thing I want to be more mindful of from now on, it's my health. It's so easy to take it for granted until it's gone.

Tonight I woke up with acid reflux for the first time in my life. It's 3am as I'm typing and I've been up forever, trying to ignore the awful burning sensation in my mouth and throat. Oh, but there's an end in sight!

I went to the doctor today. If I haven't had Baby A in 9 days, I'll be induced! December 3rd is the big day which is doubly special for me because it's also my mom's birthday! Even though I know having two young kids over Christmas, during a move, and during our transition from military life to civilian life is going to be absolutely crazy, I still can't wait to meet my second little man. I look forward to looking into his eyes and battling with my husband over who he looks like most.

I really want my body back, too. Everything aches.

I've begun to lose weight which I didn't think was supposed to happen in the last weeks (and over Thanksgiving!) but I'm up about 35 lbs with this baby and the doctor isn't concerned. Thankfully, my blood pressure is pretty good this time around and I'm showing very few signs of preeclampsia.

All good news! I'll focus on that.

Perhaps these tums have finally kicked in and I'll be able to get back to sleep. Only 9 more nights to get a full night sleep, ya know. Wish me luck.

Thanks for putting up with my pregnancy posts-- especially the middle-of-the-night, complainy ones. The end is near! And I have a feeling that the beginning will contain loads of cute, squishy newborn photos. Just a guess.

12 comments:

Karen said...

That's so awesome knowing the end is near! And if you're crazy for moving with two kids , so am I lol. We move one month approx after baby is born too lol. Hope you're able to get some sleep!!! Love hugs and prayers coming your way!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay your new little one is almost here! I hope everything goes smoothly. *Internet hug* Lots of prayers!

#mommylife said...

Yay so soon! Hang in there mama! Hope you can get lots of rest!

Angie said...

That is exciting you only have 9 days to go! I have 5 days until due date, but at least 12 until a possible induction date if baby does not arrive on her own. The end is so close!

Chantal said...

You're almost there!

Jenny @ Creatively Blooming said...

Almost there! I can't wait for newborn pics! I am so in love with squishy babies!

Kristin said...

Thinking of you...soon you'll be doing whatever you want with two babes in tow!

Fran said...

You're almost there! You can do it :)

AlanaMarie said...

So Exciting! We've almost made it! I'm having my membranes stripped on the 3rd so I could be just after you!
I can't wait to see pictures!

Jen said...

Yay you are so close! :)

Jamie said...

You are so close. I am so insanely jealous.

Anonymous said...

So so close mama!! I remember the first time I had heart burn too :( not fun! Take it easy girl, soon you'll be holding your baby!!!! :D

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings