Thursday, November 1, 2012

my world today


Hello, faithful readers! I'm glad you're here. I could use a friend this morning. I woke up with a lot weighing on my mind, nothing that is really appropriate to talk about here and in all honesty is probably not a big deal yet my evil pregnant hormones are making me feel like it's the end of the world. Now, that I've done that incredibly annoying thing where I foreshadow about an issue and never tell you what it is- Let's move on, shall we? Here's what is current in Mrs. K's world- 

I'm currently reading:

I'm currently promoting:
I have to share with you Scentsy's current specials because they're oh-so-awesome. Peppermint Dreams and the Holiday Lights Warmer can be snatched up this month for 10% off.

 Peppermint Dreams is described as-
"A warm rush of honeyed-cupcake sweetness cooled by a blast of fresh mint."


Ahh, sounds fabulous. These two paired together would make a great Christmas gift for that person you have absolutely no idea what to get them. Who doesn't like a yummy smelling home? My house is smelling awesome these days, thanks to Scentsy- no thanks to my baking skills (or lack thereof). I need to get in the kitchen and start practicing making cookies. The problem is I end up eating them all because Captain J doesn't really do sweets. This is not good for my ever-growing middle. ANYWAY...
The Fragrance Foam is Buy One Get One Free now.

Also, if you'd like to be involved with a good cause, consider this:
Scentsy Buddies are currently BOGO free. For every order placed through me or on my personal website, I pledge to donate one buddy to Toys For Tots this holiday season from my own pocket. That means, by purchasing from me, you still get to keep both of your Scentsy Buddies AND allow me to help out a good cause in your honor. Kris over at The New Normal has already helped me out with this project!

Whew! That was longer than I thought it would be. Scentsy has a lot of fun things going on. Currently, I am thankful for:

*the health of my two boys
*the end of this pregnancy in sight
*Christmas music on Pandora
*job interviews for Captain J
*southern comfort, the real kind not the alcoholic kind ;)

Pinning:
Because Captain J and I don't have real dates anymore-
Source: google.co.uk via Mrs. on Pinterest
Wouldn't that be fun and romantic? Ya know...if I wasn't a million months pregnant and could actually get on the floor without being stuck there for ages.

Also? I think I might have to try this soon. I have a ton of festive, fancy scrapbooking scissors.
Source: tumblr.com via Mrs. on Pinterest

I'm loving: that J promised me a gigantic (my word, not his) shopping spree for clothes after I have Baby A. I haven't shopped in so, so long. He has said this multiple times so it must be real. Together, me and you- we won't let him forget.

XOXO,

7 comments:

Karen said...

That's a very nice scentsy warmer - and I love anything peppermint... I may just have to finally buy one lol. Also, YAY for shopping sprees and Christmas music. We don't get Pandora up here (BOOOOO) but I use accuradio and they have Christmas music that I'm totally blasting already :)

If you want some easy cookie recipes, let me know, I LOVE baking and I love easy baking :)

Kathryn B said...

Awwww! I hope everything is ok. I totally understand pregnancy brain, it can get the best of you. Hang in there.
That scentsy warmer looks so festive. I love Christmas time!!!! My favorite scent is cinnamon :)

Becca said...

You know I'm going to have to try this new bar. Sounds amazing. But I still contend the pumpkin marshmallow is 10cm from heaven. Best of luck to hubby on the upcoming interviews and he is so lucky to have you to help him with that resume (I somehow assume you are probably a good resume writer).

I know you probably don't want to do the online shopping thing, when the time comes, but I discovered Shade Clothing after H was born, and I LOVE their stuff, for some reason. Very well-made clothing and oh-so-comfy (and not expensive)...

Jen said...

I hope everything is ok!!! Hugs!!

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Hang in there! And I am with you, shopping was the only thing I wanted to do after baby!

Chantal said...

That date looks so fun. We used to drag the mattress out to the living room and "camp out" for the night. Not anymore! Maybe when the baby is a bit older lol. Also, I want to read that book.

Kristin said...

I think we would all willingly gang up on Captain J if he doesn't fork over the credit card...after 2 babies so close together, you deserve it!
Thinking of you in whatever your struggles may be...
I felt that, "Wow, I need someone on my side today" feeling too. And then I read my blog comments and all was right in my world again.
:)

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings