Friday, November 16, 2012

15 Months

Dear K Baby,

I love you, I love you, I love you! Your personality is as strong as ever and I'm blessed enough to be able to nurture it every single day as my sole job. It's amazing. It's also hard work wranglin' you, but we have fun.
Your curiosity is infectious.
Your facial expressions- hilarious. I love the eyebrow lift that you've perfected on both sides when you find something to be amusing. I love the excitement you use when you figure out how to make it work. Oh, the screams can be heard from two houses down! You love to master things all by yourself. When you're really concentrated on a task, you have an adorably cute look on your face and you're usually chewing on your tongue. You get that from me.
Your attitude is something I could model, too. It doesn't matter how many times you get knocked down. You keep happily getting back up...
but you enjoy the ride at the bottom, too. You love your pup and protest when I won't take you out to see her. You like to be outside hearing the leaves crunch under your feet and crawling through dirt just like the stereotypical toddler boy.
Every day it seems as if you're getting taller or reaching some milestone before my very eyes. Don't grow up too fast, child. Toddlerhood is too much fun for that. Thank you for teaching me so much about life in your short 15 months. You've helped me to learn and grow right along with you. You're the best!
Love,
Mom

4 comments:

Jen said...

I love the picture of him with the dog, it is absolute perfection. So sweet. :)

Chantal said...

How cute is he? I feel like you just said he turned one!

Jenn said...

THOSE BABY JEANS OMG!!! His outfit kills me. Like he is a grown man, just very small. What a sweetie. Stay small, Cray K! (Imma make that name stick if it kills me.)

Becca said...

He is beautiful and wild :) These photos are wonderful, especially those CURLS!!! :)

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings