Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Wednesday Walkabout

Oh, Hai! Look at your blogger...I'm the mystery host for this week! How exciting! It's perfect timing, really. Just yesterday I was walking about a park with an old college pal and our babies. It was fun to discuss motherhood and reflect on how much has changed in the last few (ahem four/five) years.
Cray K had great fun! Until, that is, mean ole Mom told him he couldn't play in the parking lot. Party Poopa. Anyway, I think I'll take a stroll around the link up and see what all of you are up to on this fine Wednesday...
 
What is a Walkabout? It's a blog link-up party, every week here and with our co-hosts! Simply put your blog address or a specific post in the linky, visit some other people, and make some friends. Easy at that! I can't wait to talk to everyone!
PS: You only have to link up with ONE of the co-hosts!
The Rules:
1. Please follow at least ONE hostess, and let us know you're a new follower and how to follow you! To be entered as next week's Mystery Host, follow all hosts from this week. Mystery Host Mrs K- Mrs K and Captain J
Jane- Taingamala
2. Try to visit 3-4 blogs that interest you. Take some time and let them know where you came from.
3. Grab the button and spread the word! (Not required, but just cool if you do). The more, the merrier.

12 comments:

Meg said...

Yaaayy congrats on mystery hosting! Happy Wednesday!

Chantal said...

What? He can't play in parking lots? Mean ;)

Happy Wednesday!!

Amber Nicole said...

you big ole party pooper! poor crazy K! :p

Mrs. Duh said...

Hooray for Mystery Hosting!

Shaina A. said...

Congrats on being the mystery host! I found your blog via the hop! I'm now following you on GFC. I look forward to reading your future posts :)

-Shaina
www.shainarenae.blogspot.com

Jane said...

So mean!! lol Thanks for being our mystery host!! Yay!

Jamie said...

How cute is he with his little jacket on?!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on being the mystery host!
Your son is a cutie!
I am now following your lovely blog. ;)

Postcards from Rachel said...

New follower via the Wed Walkabout. Your blog design is so cute!!

Rachel
http://www.postcardsfromrachel.com

Kristin said...

Whaaaaat? I want to be a mystery host!

Oh, and thanks for making me feel old :)

Graduated college 5 years ago..

Vinma said...

New follower via GFC. Loved the design of your blog :) Please visit me at http://kiddiesfan.blogspot.ca/
Thank you.

Irfan said...

Just followed your blog! Hope you follow me back!
http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings