Sunday, January 27, 2013

Fitness Recap

It's time to weigh in again with the Biggest Loser Blogger Crew:

TheJavaMama
Starting Weight: 132
Current Weight: 132

Pshh. Whatever.
The week started off a little slow. I was feeling sickly and uninventive with my workout flow. I decided I would try Bob's Card Workout on Tuesday. It wasn't as tough as I suspected, but it was still better than nothing. The push ups got me the most, but gosh darn it if I am not feelin' good about the way my arms look lately. I'm so surprised. Typically I think my arms are massive and gross. I digress.

Wednesday I promised some of my Facebook Fans that I would add on extra squats to the end of my workout for every "like" I got on that status. That was fun! The end result was an extra 40 squats after a pretty good bike ride.

Saturday I broke out my trusty ole Pinterest board and went to work doing several different exercises. Here are a few:


Muscle weighs more than fat. That's my mantra this week! ;) Ha.
How are your exercise goals progressing?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

How awesome! You go girl.

Angie said...

You are doing great! Can you send some of your enthusiasm my way please? I made it to the gym once, and went on a walk with the family today. That has been it.

Jes said...

My husband uses the card workout with his soldiers sometimes but they go through the deck once then switch to 4 new exercises and do it again. We signed up for the Biggest Loser competition here on our base that starts this Thursday. I'm working on my meal plan for the next 8 weeks and looking forward to getting my butt back in the gym. Thanks for this motivation!

Chantal said...

Awesome! I've been doing pretty good working out lately. It makes me happy!

Unknown said...

You're looking more beautiful than ever! Keep up the great work! I have Tony Horton and Jillian Michael's kicking my butt back into gear. ♥

Blessings,
Kristine

Unknown said...

Hi! Just visiting from the Wednesday Walkabout-- I'll be back soon! Love your energy! :-)

Kate @ Daffodils said...

You are on it girlfriend!

Joy kumar saha SEO expert said...

Hi Sir, You are really fantastic writer.

Attractive guidelines about web page on mrskandcaptainj.net.It is a highly effective web page for the area of person.This web page maintaining play a role significantly.Truly I like this web page. I am expecting to choose up more running a blog perform, too! I like to evaluation my Personal trainer sacramento, Weight Loss Programs, Knowing the best workout routines, Healthy Meals and Guides, keep your health and fitness levels high with Ken Karnacks 25 years of expert advice and help.

Thank you very much for your write Article.

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings