Sunday, January 20, 2013

Uninspired

When I get the kids to sleep at the same time, it feels like I hit the jackpot. The only problem is the big decision of how that time should be used. Tonight, for example, I came home to a messy house after a whirlwind packing spree and abandoned dishes from the mornings breakfast. I needed to clean. I wanted to blog. I straightened up what really needed to be done and then I sat down in front of the computer. And then?

Nothing.

Nada.

Zilch.

I don't have a darn thing to share that any of you would remotely care about so...

Hi, Writer's Block...you son of a gun. You're not really welcome 'round these parts.

Luckily, I have Pinterest for inspiration and boredom prevention. Here are some good things I've found lately-


(This from the girl who just dropped a TON of money on 600 Thread Count Sheets, new foam pillows, and a pretty polka dot iPad cover. Sorry, honey. You shouldn't leave me--Retail therapy is so comforting!)

Source: etsy.com via Mrs. on Pinterest

(If ever you think to yourself, "What could I buy Mrs. K?" Look no further.)



(I've been LIVING in workout clothes lately. It inspires me to get my lazy butt out of bed in the mornings if I put them on at night. Too bad they're so expensive...I love this.)

(Our next adventure starts on February 1st! Florida bound.)

How do you deal when you feel uninspired?

5 comments:

Jen said...

You can never go wrong with new sheets, I dropped way too much money on new ones but they are so amazing.

Kristin said...

I'm feeling writer's block too. But we've got a giveaway winner to pick this week, right?!
I love that you're working out so much. If you can do that with two babies, I can do it too :)

Lisa said...

We viewed our two sets of 600 thread count sheets as an investment. Not like we're spending $100 on sheets each month.

Jenn said...

I feel like we need to invest in "grown-up" sheets soon, but that I'd better wait for Steve to get back before I do. Otherwise he'll be all, You spent HOW MUCH on SHEETS?! What is wrong with the green polka dotted cotton ones we have?!

(Oh yes. We are 12. We have polka dotted sheets. Keepin' it classy. Always.)

Chantal said...

I feel like that sometimes. Bleh. No clue what to do except push through.

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings