Thursday, January 3, 2013

1 Month

Dear Baby A,

As I was snapping photos of you today, I was overcome with fear and the thought, "You're going to grow up so fast." I look at your brother and realize it wasn't too long ago that I was positioning him on the couch to take his monthly photos, too. I don't want to think about you growing up too fast. Right now, you want nothing more than for me to hold you, feed you, and love on you. That's all I want to do. You are so so precious.

You're eating and gaining weight like a champ! That's about the only time I hear a peep from you- when you're hungry! Remind me to tell you about the time you gave your Aunt Paige a hickey on her chin when you were extra ravenous. You might not ever live that down.

When we brought you home from the hospital, I kept asking your YaYa, "Is he okay?" because you slept so much. We were prepared for a fussy little one and you have been so pleasant from day one. Thanks for that, little man. Speaking of little man, you make the funniest faces. I could stare at your expressions all day. I love you so much!

I'm so proud to be your mama!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so, so cute! Happy 1 month!

Jenn said...

Um, his facial expressions ARE THE CUTEST. It's like he's talking without saying anything! Love it!

Jen said...

Oh my stars, he is adorable! Such a sweet face. :)

Kathryn B said...

He is sooo cute! He looks like a little old man. It's amazing how fast a month can go by. :)

Anonymous said...

Has it already been a month? What!? He is such a little cutie!!

Jenn said...

Awww He is precious! So adorable!

Chantal said...

Happy 1 month! What a sweetie.

Mrs. Nix said...

Oh my word, K. He looks JUST like you in the second picture. I love him! He's too sweet! :) And look at those long legs!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings