Wednesday, January 16, 2013

3 Years

The Captain and I recently celebrated three years of wedded bliss. January 4, 2010, we hopped into the car prom-style and headed off to a private ceremony to get hitched. It was perfect and I find myself craving that day a lot lately. Wouldn't it be nice to go back and replay days whenever your heart desired? I think I'd add January 4, 2013 to that list of days to re-visit, too. It was the first time we left both babies and focused on us. It really was wonderful. I felt like my old self again!


We went shopping and out to dinner (and then dessert!). During our shopping, some funny things happened. For example, J saw this sweater in the men's department...
and said, "What happened to men?"

Then, after talking in detail about how I was pretty sure I didn't want to have any more children, I walked by this...
and just like that, I changed my mind.

After a delicious dinner at Bonefish Grill, Captain J and I toasted to many more happy years together and drove right back to our crazy, hectic life with our babes. It's nice to get away for awhile, but it's so wonderful to return to them, too.

14 comments:

Meg said...

Bonefish is so delicious! Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy 3 years! Date nights are fun.

Karen said...

Happy belated anniversary!! Date nights are always a nice little getaway :)

Amber Nicole said...

Happy 3 years! :D

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary!!! :)

Chantal said...

Happy anniversary!

#mommylife said...

Happy 3 years! And I agree try for a girl now! ;)

Angie said...

Happy Anniversary!

Jamie said...

2 babies in 3 years of marriage?! Wowsers. You guys are busy!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Glad you two were able to have a nice dinner date together.

Heather Fox said...

Coming over from the Wednesday walkabout. Happy Anniversary! It is so weird how little things can change our minds about having more chhildren. ha

erika said...

Late happy anniversary! We're just a few days apart. :)

KTJ said...

Happy late anniversary!

Jenn said...

Aww happy late anniversary!!!! Glad you had a good time with just the two of you. I didn't think you were done just yet ;)

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings