Thursday, July 11, 2013

7 Months

Dearest 2nd Born,

Happy Seventh Month B-day, my child. This month flew by. You've learned so many new tricks to keep in your trick bag including sitting up! You are so happy to sit around and watch your brother zoom past you. You giggle when he gets close and when the dog comes up for a kiss, you lean back far enough to tuck and roll. You continue to be such an easy-going, sweet child and I love my moments with you.

You've tried so many new foods that it's hard to keep track. We've offered you purees and whole foods, too. You don't turn much down! It has been slightly difficult for me to try baby led weaning. Sometimes you take huge chunks out of your food and I'm afraid you'll choke. I am also experiencing some difficulty introducing bottles and sippy cups to you. You definitely have a preference for your mama and I fear I should have given you more bottles throughout your life, but we're workin' on it. You'll figure it out!

I love the passionate way you dive for toys you want. You go after them with your whole body, eyes fixed intently on the prize. It's hilarious.
I love your perfect laugh and the way you look up at your brother like he's the greatest thing since sliced bread.
Guess what else I love? You reached for me a couple times this month and that give me such a warm, happy feeling inside.
I love you to the moon and back, babe.

Love, Mama

8 comments:

Jen said...

Precious boy! Happy 7 months. :)

Angie said...

He is such a cutie!

Chantal said...

Happy 7 months!

Becca said...

Sweetie pie...He sure is getting big!

Karen said...

He is adorable! Happy 7 months!!

Fran said...

h'es so handsome! Happy 7 months!

#mommylife said...

Aw happy 7 mos cutie! and good for you makin it 7mos bf'ing! i'm coming up 1 and want to throw the towel in every other day.. I know it'll get better so i'm stickin it out.. but man it's tough and such a commitment!

Anonymous said...

He's so stinking cute! Happy 7 months!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings