Monday, July 22, 2013

My Town: Farmer's Market Edition

On Mondays I like to link up here to share with y'all a little more about the place I'm currently calling home. Jacksonville can feel incredibly large sometimes, but it didn't on Thursday afternoon when we loaded up the boys after their naps and went to the farmer's market down the road. It was their grand opening, complete with live music and delightful local crafts.
As you can see in the bottom far left corner, K wanted to touch everything (and I'm pretty sure he did)! We had fun getting out of the house for a few minutes. The location is roughly a mile from our house so we could have walked, but we didn't due to a certain fussy baby (ahem Baby A).
He loves to be worn, though so he calmed down when we got there. That's me enjoying my sweet babe and a peach smoothie from one of the vendors.

We ended up purchasing some peaches, tangerines, a pepper, and some roma tomatoes. 

We can't wait to be able to grow our own produce in a garden again! Jacksonville isn't the best location to till up the yard; it isn't big enough. Besides, our dog Holly does enough of that on her own. I'm going down a road I didn't intend to. Anyway...

What's neat about your town? Link up here:
Fractured Fairy Tales

3 comments:

Niken said...

i always LOVE farmers market. love love love it. the ambiance, etc.
lovely pictures. looks like you had a beautiful day!

#mommylife said...

which baby carrier or wrap do you use?

JG said...

So fun! We need to hit of the Farmer's Market when SoldierMan comes back

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings