Monday, July 29, 2013

Pinned It, Tried It, Liked It


This first one should probably be Pinned it, Tried it, LOVED it! Oh my yum. Click here or the photo to check out that recipe. Delicious!

I also tried these two ab routines and I like them a lot:
and

Oh, oh! And this was a nifty little trick that worked for the beach:
It kept the sand and oils away from my precious smart phone which turns out to be pretty dumb if you ask me. I have the dumbest Siri alive* The only bummer is that you still have to take the thing out of the bag if you rely on your phone for picture taking...unless you don't mind crappy pictures, of course. I digress.
That's all I've got for you today. I really haven't been very creative lately. Anyway, I've got some exciting things to talk about this week and I can't wait to tell all of you what is going on in our world. More to come soon. I hope each of you have a fabulous week.

*I know Siri isn't actually alive

5 comments:

Kristin said...

I do a plank series a lot like that one whenever I get the energy to workout at home. It's much more interesting and effective than a regular old plank. Also, my Otterbox (one of the superduty ones) has a clear coating that goes over the screen, the apple symbol on the back, and over the camera...for clumsy people, I'm guessing. So I'm not surprised the bag works.

Anonymous said...

Those cookies look ahhhmazing! I have a lifeproof case and highly recommend it when you have kids who like to play on your phone and for the beach!

Angie said...

I have pinned the cookies but haven't tried them. They look so good!

Can't wait to hear the news!

Fran said...

Those cookies look soooo good!

Unknown said...

Wow! those cookies look very nice.If you wrote the resipe of this cookies,I will try it at home.Please wrote about its resipe.Thanks for sharing. I also want to share a site of Chattanooga Lawn Care .

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings