Friday, July 12, 2013

the most random post you ever did see

Yesterday was an odd day for me. The boys were so good and Baby A slept for-evv-ver so I was able to get our house in working order again. I currently have laundry for days, but the rest of the house is (was!) spick and span. Since the boys were little angels, our dog Holly decided she would make up for the peaceful day by doing this:
The worst part is that it is right on the line of our property and so it's basically in the neighbor's yard who just moved in last week. They're going to hate us. I briefly considered knocking on their door to apologize and tell them we'd fix it, but then I remembered Oh-my-gosh-I-just-left-my-children-to-fend-for-themselves-where-are-they? And what-am-I-going-to-do-with-this-now-dirty-dog? I shoveled as much of the dirt back into the hole as I could and ran back in to see what shenanigans the toddler had gotten himself into. Then I put Holly in the garage to clean her off and dry her so I listened to her whine the entire time she was in there. Bless her heart, she was used to having tons of room to run and play and now she is in an urban prison. Me, too, girl. Me, too.
The good news is today is a new day and the start of a fun weekend and HEY! We remembered trash day this morning so that's always a plus. Cray K woke up a little out of sorts:
I don't know what it is about that shirt, but it is half off in the morning every time he wears it to bed the night before. Wild little sleeper.

What if I got this haircut?
It's just something I'm considering. 

Also, did anyone else wake up to a morning person and a dirty kitchen?
Ahh! Pass the coffee please.

Happy Friday!


7 comments:

Amber Nicole said...

I just laughed out loud at that pic of J!

Jen said...

Haha that picture of K is hilarious! It's amazing how kids can shimmy out of clothes while sleeping.

Kristin said...

Waking up to a dirty kitchen throws off my whole day.

Darn dog.

I love the haircut! I wish I was brave enough to try something cute like that.

Karen said...

Ok so the picture of Cray K is hilarious. And I love the picture of J on the counter. I would crack up if Paul did that lol. Hope your neighbors don't mind the little hole, it's not that big.

Sarah said...

Love that hair cut! You'd look so cute as long as you don't mind if you can't ponytail it up while running. Not that you ever run of course, I'm just saying IF THAT EVER HAPPENED. ;)

Chantal said...

Oh goodness. Your family! I love that haircut btw.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! This post is hilarious! I laughed out loud at that picture of J. That hole is kind of crazy, hope the neighbors don't notice/don't mind.

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings