Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Favs: Workout Gear Edition

1. CamelBak eddy- I use these constantly throughout the day. I find that the straws are deceptive. I drink more with them!
2. Polar FT40 HRM- I love to use this to track my heart rate and calories burned.
3. Shorts & Bra by Champion- Workout gear doesn't have to be expensive. I find affordable, comfortable, and cute gear at Target all the time.

I have yet to find the perfect running shoe. I also haven't found a good pair of running earphones. The ones I bought from skull candy are total pieces of poo poo, just so you know.

Anyway, yesterday I had an amazing workout in just thirty minutes. My arms are sore today! I tried Bobbi's Spider Thrusters- man, oh days. Those are tough. Go to her site and check it out.

Just look how many calories I burned by incorporating these with a little cardio and other arm exercises:

Do you have favorite workout gear that I need to know about?

Linked up at:
Mal Smiles



11 comments:

Jessica @ Better Together and Forever said...

Love those Camelbak water bottles are the best. You just reminded me that I forgot to bring a water bottle today to work. Ha! Oh well, I always have a back up water mug for work in case I forget my water bottles. :)

Kathryn B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathryn B said...

Lets try this again..... We have a ton of those Camelbak bottles and the kids love them!!! I've been eyeing your Polar gadget. I want one :). I also agree that workout clothes don't have to be expensive to be cute :)

Chantal said...

I really want one of those watches!

Anonymous said...

I looove my Camelbak!

Anonymous said...

love, fast , easy and in home workouts! they are the best!

As for your polar watch, I want one sooo bad!

Mrs. Duh said...

I have the water bottle and the champion sports bras! Love them!

Jen said...

I'm obsessed with my workout gear from Old Navy, I've found a few good items at Target too.

Jen said...

Skull Candy burned me too! I want to get some Bluetooth headphones, I hear (heh heh) they're pretty good.

ines said...

I usually get my work out gear from the outlets or the PX whenever its on sale. also jcp has great gear.
A month of two ago I bought some sketches run2go (i think that's what they are called) and they are amazing. they are ridiculously lightweight and very comfortable.

Unknown said...

Different physical activities require specific types of athletic apparel. Sometimes a garment needs to resist moisture; other times, it should allow for stretching.http://www.apparelnbags.com/champion/index.htm

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings