Thursday, April 29, 2010

And Iiiiii will always vlog you!!!

Hello, hello! This is a blog hop that Mama M started and it's loads of fun. Click on that link! You should probably participate. You know what would be even sweeter? If you vlogged your answers like me...(Not calling anyone out or anything...AHEM..Jenn) I kid, I kid. Jenn is my dearie of the week. We're facebook friends...we're military forum friends...so basically it's official. Go check out her page, too. Oh, and if you watch this and find yourself thinking, 'Why is Mrs. K scratching her ear a lot?' Well, it's because these icky mosquitos got to my right ear and I just can't help myself. Plus it's not quite Friday here yet, but chances are it is where you are so don't hate. Don't you love how I always point out what's wrong with the video before you watch it? And here we goooooo.............






5 comments:

chancesimtaking said...

hahaha calling me out i see. Well the video is recorded I just need to convert it and hopefully it will be up soon Mrs. K!


Jenn

Mama M. said...

"Beast"! Isn't it strange that the quiet, shy people get labeled "beasts" when, really, you're probably nicer than most?!!

Hope Captain J's feelin' better!

carissa said...

Oh Mrs K, I loved this! You are so cute.. and though most people probably wouldn't think i'm shy, I can still relate to alot of what you said. I also really love chocolate milk and diet mountain dew. I just emailed this to myself so I could remember to come back and look at it later!

Mrs. K said...

I thought of your bug game when I typed out the title :)

Mrs. K said...

I think he is feeling somewhat better. Thanks, Mama M.!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings