Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dear...

Dear So and So...


Dear Sweet Loving Husband,

Thank you for being so kind as to leave the truck for me today. I felt like a whole new woman after I got done working out at the PFC. Also, thanks for sneaking home for dinner last night. I'm glad I got to see you!!

Dear In-Laws,

I love the picture frame you sent. I finally got the right photo in it. Now, every time I walk by it, I smile. Love it!



Dear Readers: Linn and Laura,

I'm so glad you suggested the book, The Help. I'm really enjoying it and it's a great excuse to not do anything around the house all day!

Dear silly dog,

You're wild and crazy, but I sure do like you a whole lot. Please don't run off again- it makes me worry. Besides, you'll get the punishment bib again if you're not careful-



Dear Debra at ourimperfectlife,

Thanks for giving me something to post today :)

Dear Mom,

I MISS YOU!!

Dear Sister,

I got the dress you sent me for the ball. I must say...I look pretty darn good in it! ha Thank you so much. I sent you a check for the shipping earlier today.

Love,
Mrs. K

3 comments:

Shannon said...

well, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who is having a dress shipped up here for the ball ;)

Laura Weigle said...

Kacy, Glad you like the picture frame and smile each time you see it. I'm so glad you like "The Help", I cried when I read this book, although it was fiction you know it had to be based on truth. Thank God we've evolved in this country. I've got another author you might enjoy Chris Bohjalian. He wrote Midwives which is a must read. But I think you would enjoy "The Double Bind" due to the psychological bend to it. Try it if you get a chance and let me know what you think, but anything by him is excellent. I read "Skeletons At The Feast " this winter which had to do with my main interest the Holocaust. Also for pure quirky characters and human interest try anything by Anne Tyler( one of her most famous books was made into a movie "The Accidental Tourist". I've always kind of felt my life was like a Anne Tyler novel . Oh well you've got me started now, I could recommend good books all day long. My book club is meeting April 23rd and we are discussing "Three Cups Of Tea" ( a book Jordan turned me onto and I really enjoyed). I'm so glad you like to read , this is an interest we can share for a lifetime ! Love Ya Laura PS I hope Drifter doesn't run off either, I would miss him.

kimbodarlin said...

Dear Super Kace---I miss you more. Love Mom

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings