Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Oldies but goodies

Carina at the Blogette was dared to show the 10th picture in the first photo album from her computer and tell about it so I decided to pass the fun along. I'm not sure if you're ready for this, though. Seriously, I crimped my hair. No idea why...this photo wasn't taken that long ago. Don't judge!



This is my lovely friend, Dana and me at a hotel in Charlotte, North Carolina. We were in town for a psychology convention. In this photo, we were headed to check out other students' research the bar. I'll just go ahead and be honest...we only made it to one meeting! We were too busy seeing what all Charlotte had to offer.  Many restaurants, museums, and trolley rides later we remembered why we came and got to the convention just in time to see the best lecture they had all weekend. It was on Multiple Personality Disorder, which is now called Dissociative Identity Disorder. I had a fun weekend and ended up re-connecting with an old friend who also happened to be in Charlotte.

Good times! Now let's see your tenth picture :)

6 comments:

molarky said...

Kacy, thanks! I'm new to all this bloggy stuff, so I was super excited when I saw I had (my first!) comment:)

Bill said...

Kacy...that reminds me of when you were little and always wanted me to crimp your hair. I got pretty good at it!

kacysue said...

Yeah, you did, Dad. I remember you doing my hair a lot for me!

kacysue said...

Also, thanks to those of you who have sent me your tenth pictures. Love em!

Jenn said...

hahaha I have pics of my hair crimped too!

Carina the Blogarina said...

I wish I looked that good with crimped hair!!!!!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings