Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dialect Vlog Mrs. K Style

Disclaimer: I can't be held responsible for the lack of makeup or use of a brush in this vlog. Blame the baby. Oh, and P.S.-Even if you talk weird, I'll probably still like you







Here are the words: Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught

Here are the questions:

  • What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?

  • What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?

  • What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?

  • What do you call gym shoes?

  • What do you say to address a group of people?

  • What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?

  • What do you call your grandparents?

  • What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?

  • What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?

  • What is the thing you change the TV channel with? 


I hope you'll play along. If you do, be sure to leave your link!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

oh I'm totally going to have to do this tomorrow because I get made fun of so much by J's family for my "NY" accent which I totally don't think I have of course.

~Debra said...

You are so adorable! And I am absolutely not going to do this. Did you see my first (and only) vlog I did last week where I was talking to the kids?! Yea, my voice sucks! ha!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings