Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Not what I expected.

It's our anniversary and I'm laying on the couch, covered in hives, and feeling quite sick. The past few weeks have been rough on my body. Most days I experience morning sickness- couple that with the stress I've been dealing with and I guess this is what ya get- a very pitiful girl. Last year, when I stood with Captain J at the altar, I knew I had to be the happiest girl in the world. I suppose it's my turn to feel a little uncomfortable. I'm just wondering why it couldn't have waited until tomorrow? Oh, well...For better or worse, right? Sorry, babe. I love you very much- Happy Anniversary!

7 comments:

hilary said...

Happy anniversary! Feel better soon :)

Sarah Nicole said...

Happy Anniversary!! I hope you feel better soon!!

Mowenackie said...

Happy Anniversary! And congratulations on your news. I'm just finding out now. (Sorry, I'm a little bit behind the times!)

Uncle Bill said...

Happy Anniversary to a great couple! Kacy, I hope the hives go away along with the tiredness and nausea. Have you had you appointment yet? Please let us know all the important details .... Love you both....Aunt Sue

Brittany said...

I hate that you are feeling bad! I'm very excited for you two though! You will be a wonderful mother.

Mrs. K said...

Thanks y'all. I'm feeling better just knowing the culprit- I found sulfa in the trail mix I bought the other day- ugh!

Jenn said...

Hope your feeling better and

Happy Anniversary! Let me know if you need anything!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings