Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Don't Give Up Yet



I've been wanting to participate in this lady's weekly segment, All Dressed Up, for weeks now. But, well, there's just that one thing keeping me from it...

I never feel cute anymore. The idea is to dress up on Wednesdays in anything that makes you feel good about yourself. How fun!? I'm just having a hard time seeing my chubby little pregnant belly in my normal clothes so I rarely get out of pajamas these days. Terrible, I know. Yesterday, I dizzily meandered to a couple shopping destinations to purchase some bigger shirts that don't cling to me and they've made a world of difference. I can now join society again. Just in time for an Army social tonight! Oh, joy.





10 weeks preggo. I guess you can call this my "Don't Give Up Yet Look"-

Peace out, girl scouts.

8 comments:

No Model Lady said...

At least there's a baby in there. I call my pooch a food
baby:) Super cute shirt and necklace! Thanks for the link!

Kim said...

Kacy,
You celebrate that bump, woman!
There IS a baby in there! You can look
elegant & preggers simultaniously. (Hee hee!)
You're beautiful.
Love, Kim

"S" Loving Wife said...

Sounds like nice pants and nice top tonight. I worked today so I am most likely just wearing what I wore today, black slacks and a nice top.

Beth Makowski said...

You look adorable! I am jealous!!!

Jenn said...

You look cute. You have a darn good reason for wanting to be comfy in pajamas if you want to. Me on the other hand, well I still need to join the living.

hunduddle hussy said...

oh man. i always hated that not yet big and roundy but not cute and tiny stage. ugh. u still look adorable tho!!

Jennifer Mullins said...

You are the cutest preggo ever!! Show the cutie pootie bump Girl!! I love it :)

Miranda said...

You are beautiful, Sue!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings