Thursday, January 6, 2011

Welcome to our humble abode

Many of you asked for a quick peek or a tour of our new home. Until now, I was too embarrassed because it was filthy, there were boxes galore, and I felt too crappy to get up and change all that. Today was a good day and I must say, I got a lot done! :)


So do you want to see what I've been up to? Keep in mind that these rooms are not done by any stretch of the imagination, but funds are low due to it being just a few weeks after Christmas so we're working with what we've got! Maybe one day. Right now, I'm completely satisfied with a mostly clean and organized home.






Master Bedroom





[caption id="attachment_2121" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Spare Bedroom"][/caption]



Ba da da beep ba beep be beep That's all folks!

12 comments:

Amy said...

Super cute!! So sad we didn't get to see you both (and your new place!) before we left. Hope all is well!

Sarah said...

it also looks like you could use some more books ;-) I'm always looking for a reason!

Sarah said...

beautiful! I love the chocolate brown walls!

Laura Weigle said...

Love it all, looks very homey and cozy. You did a good job Kacy! We will wait for an invitation! Love Laura

sespi said...

Beautiful! I love the built in bookshelves!

Sarah Nicole said...

Your house looks so cute!!

Kristine said...

gorgeous! :)

Lydia said...

beautiful !!! great pics!

lola said...

Your house is gorgeous! :)

hilary said...

I love all those bookshelves!! So pretty!

Jenn said...

I love love love your home! And the vanity is to die for!

Shannon said...

Kacy, your new home looks wonderful!! I must know, where is that white vanity in the guest room from?? I am so in love with it! Miss you up here!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings