Thursday, January 20, 2011

Come to Mama

* Ding Dong*

Uh-oh. That's the doorbell. What do I do? I can't go to the door! I need a brush and a bra before that happens. Well, I could throw on this sweatshirt and pull my hair into a messy bun. It's probably someone I don't know, ya know because I don't know anyone in this town. But what if it's my one friend? She'll always remember the time I answered the door lookin' a hot mess. Oh well, that's what friends are for, right?

As I open the front door, I notice no one is there. "That was quick!", I thought. Then I look down and there's a shiny new package sitting there. I love Christmas in January...and Amazon. Could it be the bazillion books I ordered? Or is it that sweet preggo pillow I talked about earlier? Noticing it was light and printed with the obvious, I toted it to the living room for a better look.



"Today's Mom"- Eek! That can't be for me. I'm going to be a mom? Crazy.

Anywho, let's bust into that thing...



Hello, glorious pregnancy pillow. Come to Mama!

(Jesse- Thanks for the Amazon GC) I'm hoping this pillow changes my life.

Speaking of Christmas in January, I still have some presents that I never gave/mailed. Please forgive me. They'll get there eventually. Isn't it more fun that way? ;)

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to clean the entire house  test out this gloriousness .

1 comments:

Jenn said...

hahahaha I love the first part! So funny!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings