Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1.11.11 -a Phone Update


What's on Mrs. K's phone? Well, I'll show you...


My sister and mother came to Gawga for a visit and we went shopping! We didn't get a single picture, but we did happen to capture a very uncomfortable moment for my sister, Paige in this video-







Family moments may be lacking on my phone, but friend moments sure aren't. Here are some photos from a wonderful evening hanging out with two of my besties during Christmas break-




J calls this my Clint Eastwood sweater

Also during break, I got to meet J's cousin's wife...finally! We took a short trip to the Chattanooga aquarium where we discovered all sorts of neato fish...







That's enough. Oh, and in case you were wondering- Drifter and Holly had a wonderful Christmas, too. (Thanks to all those who remembered our dear dogs this year. Y'all are too sweet!)




Thanks for taking a peek. Want to play along? Head over to The Lowe Family News to link up!

11 comments:

Kristin Caddick said...

Those aquarium pictures ROCK!

Hillary Northrop @ the WholeFamDamily said...

aren't you sweet! i love girls nights, especially with besties!!

hunduddle hussy said...

love the mirror choking ur sister. that was funny!!

Kara said...

I love those fish... so cool. And your dogs are adorable.
:)

Julie said...

Girls nights are the best! My kiddos are obsessed with aquariums. And your dogs are super cute! :)

Valinda said...

What awesome fish!

Estell said...

This was adorable! I friggen love fish (lol) And clint eastwood is awesome so that sweater rocks :D

Angela said...

That video is cute as!
Ang xxx

~Debra said...

You look great, Kacy! Love the pics!

Bobbi Lonsford said...

I live like 10 mins from the Aquarium!!! You could have come see ME!! :( LOL Hope you are feeling well mommy-to-be!

Amber said...

Ok, I read your about me part and LOVE you!! Hubby & I are from Tennessee and we're stationed in Alaska right now!!!! :)
oh and I kinda love your clint eastwood sweater!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings