Monday, November 14, 2011

My Best Friend's Wedding

My blog is my sorta-kinda diary. I love the ole pen and paper, but if I'm to be honest, I don't break it out much anymore. I save those writing fits for when I've something really juicy to say. My blog gets some good material, too. It serves as my memory complete with pictures so that I'm careful not to forget what I want to preserve.

Unfortunately, I never got around to blogging about the wedding of my dear friend, Miranda.

This is likely because I didn't get to go. My best friend was wed in Greece in September. I made plans to attend until I found out I was pregnant with Baby K. Then I knew that it was just a pipe dream. Who could leave a one month old, afterall?

Nonetheless, this is something I want to have documented. She made the most beautiful bride!





Congratulations Miranda and Christophorus!

I wish I could have been there. I would have loved to dance at your wedding, explore Greece, and tell Chris and the rest of the guests how we accidently cuddled one time! Kidding.

I'm so proud to call you a friend, my dear. You've so many accomplishments and I'm really proud of you (as corny as that sounds). I love that we can pick up right where we left off even with months of not seeing each other and little contact. I love that we never run out of stuff to talk about or laugh about.

You are one strong individual and I'm lucky to know ya.





Photos by Athanasis

3 comments:

Miranda said...

<3 I'm lucky to know you! This was so sweet. Right now you are the strong one. School, newborn, part-time single parent, and away from home. I've never endured so many changes at once. I really wish you could've danced at our wedding, but you had the best reason not to. I don't think any sane person could leave little Kinley's handsome face (even if he is crying and keeping you awake;-) we are blessed to be able to pick up right where we left off and for both of our types of weird being compatible! Love ya. See you soon.

Jenna Lou said...

wow what beautiful pictures! And the bride looked Fabulous. Can i steal her amazing hair? At any rate congratulations to the newlyweds.

Miranda said...

Thank you so much!! :-)

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings