Thursday, November 10, 2011

3 Months!

K Baby,

Three months today! You are at the cutest age. I love our precious moments in the morning when you are all smiles and ready to start the day together. You've become my sweet buddy. We spend a lot of time together. Your dad has had to work a lot lately and he misses you so much while he's away. Sometimes he'll call me in the middle of the day, just to tell me he was thinking about your sweet little face. We love you!



Your sleep habits are pretty great at night. You sleep for about 12 hours, waking up only once to eat. I feel much more refreshed when I wake up now. Thanks for that.

You have begun talking a lot more. You seem to be so surprised when you make a noise and I do believe it's the most perfect sound in all the world. Your dad is convinced you said hello the other day in response to him. You're a total genius. The other day I caught you on camera following a direct order from me. Who knew you would turn out to be the smartest 3 month old on the planet? We're so proud! ;)



This month I started nursing you again and it is going well. I secretely enjoy how much you depend on your mama. I want to treasure every single moment because I hear that children grow up too fast! I think that you might be the most documented child on the planet, too because I take at least 5 billion pictures of you each day on my smart phone. I could stare at your sweet smile for hours. I love the way you clasp your hands together when you're sleeping or concentrating on something. It's too cute, Baby K.





I'm so thankful that God has chosen your dad and me to be your earthly parents. My prayer is that one day when you're older you will recognize that God is your Heavenly Father and that you need Him even more than you need me now. Love you to the moon and back.

Love,

Mama

3 comments:

Haleigh Steele said...

I cannot believe he is three months old!!!! Time flies!

Kari Presley said...

12 hours a night???? I can only dream that we will have that one day!

Mrs. K said...

You will, Kari! It won't be much longer before your little man is sleeping for longer stretches :)

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings