Sunday, November 6, 2011

Simple Additions

I've had too much negativity round these parts lately!

Which is why I decided to tell you about something that totally brightened my day! The owner of Simple Additions sent me a free cloth diaper! How nice is she? Honestly, she didn't even want me to write a post about her diapers in exchange...she just wanted to give me a diaper to help build my stash. There are so many wonderful people in this world, aren't there?

Thank you, Trisha!

The diaper is too cute, y'all. Upon first glance, I thought it had owls on it but after a closer look, I saw that they were actually cute little monsters. It's an all-in-two diaper, but I used it without the snap on with success. My favorite kinds of diapers are those that I can just toss in the washer without having to reach inside the pocket diapers. Needless to say, this is my new favorite diaper! Not only is it my first print cloth diaper, but it is also on a leak free streak! I've been having issues fitting Baby K properly--mostly because I'm afraid to put the diaper on too tight. This adjustable one size she sent me fits him great, though. :)



So easy even the hubs can do it! ;)

If you're in the market for more fluff, check out her ETSY!

6 comments:

kristin said...

Oh its the ooga booga print! Its one of my favorite prints. I want one in the girl print!! So cute.

Alyson H. said...

I would really like to try cloth diapering in the future and when I do I am going to need lots of advice from you!

Mrs. K said...

@kristin- It is really cute! Love it.
@alyson- I'd love to impart my knowledge. Just let me know! :) Miss you.

Becca said...

Cute!! I love the all-in-one cloth diapers, too. We are using Kushies brand right now, and they are pretty good. It seems like an expensive purchase initially, but we save so much money not buying diapers (and we aren't even that religious about using them!). Totally worth it, if you don't mind poop :)

Simple Additions said...

Thanks so much for the kind review!! I appreciate it. Your little guy is adorable, too.

abigail schulze said...

I just wanted to say that i am blessed to have had my youngest son be her guinea pig (so to speak) since trisha is is oma. These diapers are fantasic. I didn't have any issues with leaking (and boy could paddy pee lol). She also made some super soaker diapers that were beyond amazing at bedtime. The time, thought and love put into these diapers makes them even more special.

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings