Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Not one.

My Halloween wasn't quite as fun as I had hoped. Baby K puked on 3 of my costumes before I just gave up and resigned to watching scary movies and handing out candy to all the little trick-or-treaters. Not a ghoul nor goblin graced my doorstep. No princesses, parrots, pirates, or pixies. Mrs. K was sad.
Anywho, here are some photos of the carving festivities! We got pumpkins for each family member. Is it just me or is mine rounder than the others? ;) I'm going to be round as a pumpkin if someone doesn't confiscate all this candy that didn't get handed out last night. Any takers?
I'm going to tally up the giveaway entries in a few. Winners will be announced tonight or tomorrow. Good luck!


20111101-020958.jpg

20111101-021128.jpg

20111101-021216.jpg

20111101-021239.jpg

3 comments:

Jamie@ HandlingWithGrace said...

We didnt get any either. I expected to not get many because we live in an apartment but not one singe one. I didnt even see any walking around the complex. Bummer.

Nina said...

You have lovely pumpkins!!!! Really cute.

We had some trick-or-treaters but it was definitely more quiet than last year, and costumes were okay, nothing spectacular. Must have been Monday night - kids had to go to school next day.
Oh, and leave me out of the giveaway - no candies here ........ we have some left, and I felt so sick after munching five or six chocolate things last night. Candies and I do not get along...

Karen said...

I can't believe you didn't have any little trick or treaters :( We had lots but we still managed to have a TON of candy leftover - it's awful lol.

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings