Saturday, November 5, 2011

Home Sick Part 5,348

Thanks for all the encouragement on my last post. It means a lot ;)

Today was a fairly good day until the bottom dropped out a couple of hours ago. I don't really want to talk about it. My head hurts, I'm frustrated, and exhausted so I'll probably just go to bed or lay on the couch and half-heartedly cheer on Bama. Perhaps the source of my annoyance is J's job. He's in the field. I never enjoy when he leaves, but now I really don't like it because I have no break from little man. Seriously, props to the single moms...I have no idea how you do this full time. I think the difference is that if you're raising a child alone, you hopefully have a support system around you. I suppose I have that, too- with all of my TWO friends in the area. I'm so thankful for Jen and Melissa...seriously. I'd go nuts without someone to talk to.

I just really miss home when J leaves. I know he's my home now, but when he is gone, no matter how short of a time, I long for Tennessee. My family is one of those Leave It To Beaver families. There's no drama, everyone likes one another, and everyone lives within short driving distance to one another. Everyone except me. And tonight- that really sucks. Most days that really sucks. I miss them all so much.

I'll quit complaining now. I AM thankful for Captain J's job because it allows me to stay home with my sweet young un, but tonight I dream of the day he's a civilian again because I can hear Rocky Top calling my name...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings