Wednesday, November 23, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...









I know what you're thinking- slow down, Mrs. K...tomorrow is Thanksgiving, not Christmas! But we're a military family (and a broke one at that!) and we can't afford to go home for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Furthermore, we leave our home to head to our real home in Tennessee so early in December that there's not much time to enjoy all the festive decor. Besides, last Thanksgiving we were on a boat eating cafeteria food somewhere around Alaska and Canada. This year? We have plans to order a pizza tomorrow. So perhaps that's why my mind is elsewhere! Either way, I'm still very, very thankful for so many blessings in my life. Come back tomorrow and I'll tell you alllll about it!

Merry Thanksgiving Eve.

2 comments:

Be Real Be Happy said...

ooo...I love your new blog layout..its very pretty..and Baby K is adorable!

Mrs. K said...

Thanks girl! I hope you're doing well.:)

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings