Thursday, November 24, 2011

Christmas Craft

If you like my page on facebook, you probably already know that I've been Christmas crafting! I become a giddy little school girl at the mention of Christmas and all its possibility. Throw in pinterest and I'm in Heaven. I saw several pins with ideas to repurpose old wine bottles. You know I've got lots of those! I found some cutesy stuff, but nothing really inspired me. I had so much fun creating these for Halloween-



that I knew I wanted to paint more wine bottles for the most wonderful time of the year. Because nothing says Christmas like old booze. I'm kidding.


Anywho...


I thought it'd be funny to stuff Santa head first into a chimney:



...so that's what I did. I'm no artist, but I had fun creating :)


More Christmas cheer to come.


XOXO,


Mrs. K


3 comments:

Carissa said...

That's such a cute idea! I need to start decorating for christmas! Look forward to see whatelse you come up with.

Mrs. K said...

Thanks, Carissa! I'm going to attempt a pine cone Christmas tree next. I might as well use up all these pine cones laying around in my yard.

Meaghan Grae said...

Merry christmass.

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings