Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Birthday.

One year ago today I was celebrating with some of the coolest people I know. Twenty six years ago today my mom was in a lot of pain trying to bring me into this world. God bless her. This place just wouldn't be as cool without me in it ;)


Yes, it's my birthday. Another year older. I think I'll stop having birthdays this year. I'm going to hold steady at 26 for about fifty more years.



My cake already looks like a firework display.


So much has happened since my sweet friends in AK surprised me with a cake and a guitar hero get together. We have moved twice. We found out I was pregnant, had the sweet bundle of joy, and are now parents of an almost three month old. Life is a beautiful thing and I'm thankful for each birthday I get. I'm excited to see what else God has in store for me in the following year.


7 comments:

Bobbi Jo said...

Im with ya girl. I have had like three 25th birthdays, and Im about to have my 4th(28) Im not excited about it, but Ill always be forever 25!!!! Hehee. Enjoy it, it's not so bad turning 26. That was a bad year for me, but it turned out great!!

Kristine said...

I hope you have a fabulous day! :) Make sure you do something special for yourself. You deserve it! Happy Birthday beautiful lady! ♥

Sheena said...

Happy Birthday Girl! I am dreading turning 26, only 4 months away. I am starting to feel old and I don't like it. A lot can happen in a year :)

Alana said...

Happy birthday! I hope it's fantastic!

Jenna Lou said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope all is well with you and the family. I think I'll stop having birthdays at 29 and just pause there lol.

Becca said...

Happy Birthday! You have the best little bundle of a birthday present ever this year! I was thinking that's funny because I myself had a 7-week old for my last b-day :)

I'm weird - Always been an old soul. I don't think I'll be my true age until I'm like, 80 :)
xoxo

Mrs. K said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes, y'all! Too sweet.

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings