Tuesday, September 11, 2012

DIY Baby Wrap and Cell Phone Cover

Photobucket

Pinterest is a problem. I've heard it called virtual hoarding and it's true. I'll pin something, knowing that I've probably already pinned it once before, but I do it again just in case because, I mean, what if I need it? And then it's not there? Ahh, how frustrating that would be.
Anyway, here are my latest completed projects courtesy of the U.S. Army sending my soldier home for a day. I got three, I repeat, THREE projects done on Sunday alone. I'm only going to show you two, though b/c you only want to see my awesome diaper making ability so many times before you get bored with it. Am I right? ;) But oh my gosh, y'all the diapers have gotten so much better since I last posted. I'm so proud. I'm not talking about diapers, though. I'm not.

I also made a baby carrier/wrap:

...which I'm sure will be much cuter when there's a squishy newborn inside and not a big ole belly. Original pin found here.

And a new personalized cell phone cover:
...which I'm sure can't get any cuter because my sweet first born is adorning the back! Idea found here. All you need is scrapbook paper, a clear case, and a hole punch! Easy and cheap. Just how I like my Pinterest projects.

Have you made anything crafty lately?

12 comments:

Karen said...

I have pinned SO many things and have not gotten around to making any of them yet lol. I need a pinterest day lol.

The New Normal said...

I love Pinterest! I can spend hours on there pinning away! Love the iphone cover, I am definitely going to try that one :)

Becca said...

You know, you should really try to do more :)

"Virtual hoarding"...I love it. Exactly why I have not allowed myself to partake.

#mommylife said...

Such cute lil projects! I've only made recipes I've pinned.. but have pinned a ton of crafts- just never executed any of em! I think it's time to change that!

Fran said...

Love the phone cover idea, I might have to do something like that for mine :)

Janie said...

That baby cover is gonna be so useful. I wish Pinterest would've been around when my babies were actually babies. Especially with diapers - because mine are 11 months apart to the day, so they were both in diapers together for a while.

Thank you for linking up to TPP

Ashley Paige said...

I love that phone cover idea! I've seen it floating around and it would be so worth it and so easy to change up when phone cover ADD strikes!

Anonymous said...

I really wanted to make a carrier like that! looks great :) Love the cute cell phone cover too.

Movin Momma said...

I get so tired of my phone cover and seriously have too many in the house and this would be the perfect solution!

bethanygp said...

Wow, I love the phone case idea! Your little boy is so cute. :)

Jana said...

Love the phone cover'

Joy kumar saha SEO expert said...

Hello, Dear sir

It helps me to know about on ''Cell Phone '' this.This system very nice.I like this cell phone process.You have been shown importance topic in your content. It will inspire me always. This is very nice post! I will bookmark this blog as I have Looking for Future Cell Phones? Future Talking about Mobile Phone as compared Past Future of cell phones. In the future mobile phone able to contain glossy shaping, long life battery services, built in video controller & best regulated TV card. Find the best Future Cell Phones today

Thank you very much for your fantastic Article.

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings