Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A Visit From YaYa

We had a nice visit with my mom. I'm so glad she got to come! It started off a little rocky as K just would not, could not be happy. For two days, I had this fit pitching, cranky toddler who chose to wake up at 4:30 each morning. Then, as quickly as it came, it left and Baby K was back to being his giggly self for the last two days of her visit. Perhaps he was afraid she might not come back if he didn't straighten up. Maybe he was just tired of getting no sleep and having me look at him like I didn't recognize him. Either way, I appreciate the change (and the later morning wake up calls).
We didn't do much. We went shopping- all four of us. We also took a trip to the local park one day, too. There's just not a lot to do around here so we mostly just sat around and spent some quality time together. Hopefully she wasn't bored to tears.


K Baby was happy to be with her, for sure. "YaYa" came with a fancy, schmancy iPad that totally enthralled him. She also worked her magic and got him to sleep in her arms which almost never happens.

Plus, she has Diet Dew. Breakfast of champions for babies.

Only kidding.

Thanks for coming to see us. See ya in December, YaYa!


Next time you see us, we'll have another little man for you to squeeze on, too.
We can't wait!

4 comments:

Jen said...

It's always great when family comes to visit! :)

Karen said...

I love family visits!

Jenn said...

We never do anything when family comes to visit. Mostly because there's nothing to do, but partly because kids! They have their own little schedules that need following! I console myself by saying that we won't always be stuck at our house/backyard. ONE DAY we will get out and go somewhere. ;)

Fran said...

How fun! :)

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings