Thursday, September 27, 2012

Scentsy BOGO Promotion: Holiday Buddy

(Really quickly- I'd just like to thank all of you for your sweet words yesterday! I'm still in the process of writing you all back, but I appreciate you all very much!)

I love these little Buddies. Baby K got one as a gift when he was still in my womb. Since then, he has grown to love it as it sleeps with him in his crib every night. I like it, too because it keeps his little space smelling baby fresh! This is one of my favorite items to include for new moms as a shower gift. All Buddies are pretty gender neutral so I keep some on hand. It looks like I'm going to need to order more. These little cuties will soon be discontinued.

Scentsy is offering a special promotion of BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE on Scentsy Buddies. This special will run until December 31st so stock up for Christmas while you can!

Choose any two of these Buddies:
Lenny the Lamb
Penny the Pig
Roarbert the Lion
Ribbert the Frog 
Ollie the Elephant
Mollie the Monkey
Patch the Dog
Scratch the Cat
Barnabus the Bear
Wellington the Duck

And don't forget to choose a Scent Pak from the Fall/Winter 2012 Catalog! The second Scent Pak will be chosen for you.

Please contact me with any questions you may have or if you'd like for me to place your order for you. You may order them yourself from my personal website.


Note: This offer does not apply to Baby Buddies

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings