Saturday, September 1, 2012

Boys of Fall

Rocky Top, you'll always be
Home sweet home to me.
Good ole Rocky Top.
Rocky Top Tennessee.
Friday kicked off football season with a bang. I had my little cutie in his game day bibs and he was precious as can be despite a runny nose and the beginnings of what could be a nasty cold. He woke up at 4am- for the LOVE OF...!
I rocked him for 3 hours- no joke- until Captain J rolled out of bed and helped me out. I'm hoping we don't have to repeat that anytime soon. Of course, Baby K missed most of the night game, but J and I were happy to ring in the season from the comfort of a clean house and our own couch. My, oh my, how game days have changed. I have fond memories of cheering on the Boys of Fall from Neyland Stadium with friends and family, food, and adult beverages. But this game night was pretty darn sweet, too!
My Boys
He's so hood.

Great game, VOLS!


2 comments:

Karen said...

I love how everyone down South is so into their football :) Baby K looks so cute in his gear.

Kate @ Daffodils said...

I told Kev today that I was taken aback by the fact that my fb newsfeed was all babies in college wear instead of tailgate pictures. We are officially old!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings