Monday, September 17, 2012

Holiday Favs

Lovely Monday mornin', isn't it? I've been enjoying the light rain this am and working on some projects which include organizing, sewing diapers, and working on my Scentsy business. I must be nesting! I can hardly believe I only have about eleven weeks left until we meet Baby A. There's so much to do!

Anyway, I know a lot of you over-achievers like to get a jump start on your holiday shopping so I wanted to share some of my favorites from the new Holiday Collection from Scentsy in hopes that you'll fall in love with these pieces, too and order a gazillion for all your friends and family. Any of these would be perfect for those Dirty Santa Swaps that people like to have. Personally, I don't like that game. I don't think I've ever stolen a gift from anyone. I'm so lame. I digress.

Here are my favorites:

Not quite ready to discuss Christmas yet? Start browsing the holiday collection for your Halloween and Fall Needs! There are lots of cute things for all you Halloween lovers out there.
I've got some personal specials going on right now, too. Email or private message me on fb or Twitter to hear about those!


4 comments:

Jen said...

I love holiday and fall scents! My favorite. :)

Julie Danielle said...

I love the holidays with Scentsy!

Becca said...

Me me me! Yes please!!

Fran said...

that pumpkin warmer is so cute! I've yet to give into scentsy but this might change this holiday season.

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings