Friday, September 7, 2012

Web Designers, I Need You

Oh, hey. Did ya hear? Dyed my hair...by myself. It may or may not have been a mistake. I know you all told me not to go dark, but I don't listen very well. Anyway, I love the color...but there's a very distinct blonde spot that I must have missed. Oopsies. I'll be attempting to fix that this weekend. 

Anyway, I'm dropping by only briefly to solicit some help/business. I'm in need of a Pinterest "Pin It" button that matches my page. I want it to automatically pop up below all of my posts so I need you to design and install it or give me detailed instruction on how to install it because apparently I'm an idiot. Name your price. And we'll see if I can afford it. ;)

I'll post again soon. In the mean time, I'm off to go work on these diapers! I've decided to make all of Baby A's and man, is it a task! I'm having fun learning how to sew, though. Happy Weekend, to you.

XOXO


5 comments:

Kate @ Daffodils said...

I like the hair (but no nothing about web design)!

Kate @ Daffodils said...

And spelling apparently..that would be *know

Chantal said...

I like the hair too! I don't know how to get a Pin It button on Blogger though... I think Jane from Taingamala has one!

Kristin said...

@Kate lol.
Wish I could help! I am worse than just plain bad at design.
Good luck fixing that spot!

Jen said...

I really like it, it looks great!!!! :)

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings