Monday, August 13, 2012

It must be a Monday

(Not much to say this lovely Monday morning- not here anyway. I'm guest blogging over at Local At Last if you want to check that out! I'm dishing about a certain military spouse stereotype that I don't particularly like. Leave some love over there and let's get this conversation started! )

Also, here's a glimpse at what my nails looked like last week. I know you were dying to know. Just grab two colors and a tiny paint brush and get to creating!

I thank Pinterest for my new obsession with nail polish. Furthermore, I credit them with the fact that I even have nails to paint. I used to be a biter.

Can't wait to see what kind of searches that gets me here on this ole blog. I need a break from people landing here by typing in "fat girls with stretch marks and belly button rings." I mean c'mon people. I have neither of those things...anymore. And well, I'm not fat I'm pregnant! Hmf. 

Quick someone cheer me up!

Oh, there. That did it!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

You are hilarious!!! My most recent search terms: "ijustpooped.blogspot.com" (really??) and "vodka makes me laugh why it do that". I seem to have a couple questionable readers...

Ashley said...

Haha the monkey quote is too hilarious!!!!

I love your nails. Super super cute!!!

JG said...

Love that nail combo!

Joslin said...

I was a biter too, and it still thrills me when I take off my polish and see how much the nails have grown. Your nails are super cute!

Chantal said...

I'm a nail biter too... and have been since I can remember. Now they're all gross and deformed!

AlanaMarie said...

My top search for the week is тоторо вышивка which is russian for "totoro embroidery" which I guess would explain my huge russian audience lately?

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings