Monday, August 27, 2012

BumpDate: 25 Weeks

Baby is the size of: a rutabaga?
I feel confident that Baby A looks much cuter, though.
Symptoms: Really, I've felt pretty good the past few weeks. The only thing that I've noticed is that I get out of breath a lot.
Cravings: tomato+avocado, chocolate (always!)
Weight: 132 (according to my scale) I've lost weight which is odd because I certainly don't look like it. I gained pretty quickly with this baby, though so maybe it's just starting to even out.

Sleep: I've been sleeping a little better- when big brother lets me, that is.
Movement: A couple of days I saw him move my belly from the outside. It was the first time. Little A moves frequently!
Stretch Marks: Nope
Sex: It's a boy!
Looking Forward To: Exercising and feeling fit again (and looking it, too!)
How's Big Bro? Well, what day is it? Because some days, he's a perfect angel. Others, he is thrashing and bucking like a crazy toddler. I'm not sure where I went wrong, but this child is spoiled! Bless his little bones. I shouldn't rag on him, though. Apparently, cutting a bunch of teeth at once is tough stuff. Otherwise, he's growing and thriving! Finally, he is in the 20th percentile for weight. I'm so proud.

And just in case you forgot what my face looks like...

It's:
*tired from chasing after sweet boy #1
*sad that my mom left on a jet plane
*SCARED of this hurricane headed our way

Other than that, all is well in Mrs. K and Captain J's world.
Over and out.

6 comments:

Mrs. Duh said...

Wow! I can't believe you're 25 weeks already! You are looking great!

Amber Nicole said...

I can't believe you're already 25 weeks! Time flies!

Chantal said...

25 weeks! Wow!

Stay safe with the hurricane!

Jenn said...

No stretch marks?! Officially jealous over here. Apparently I am part tiger.

You look good, girl!

Kristin said...

Well, I think you look cute. I couldn't imagine having 2 babies so close together (actually, to have a baby at all is a stretch for my imagination..). I bet you're gonna be ready for a beer! :)

Alyssa James said...

You look fantastic!

I love your blog, therefore I have nominated you for a Blog Award! Here's the details: http://alyssagjames.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-liebster-blog-award.html

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings