Saturday, August 11, 2012

Bumpdate: 23 Weeks


Baby is the size of: an ear of corn (sweet corn if I had to guess ;) )
Symptoms: Cranky (ha) I will blame everything on pregnancy. I also am experiencing a racing heart and body aches, too.
Cravings: Raspberries and sugary cereal- not together, though
Weight: Can I just go with what MY scale says? It says I weigh 134, but the crazy must be insane one at the doctor's office said 142! Not good. If that's the case, I've gained 20+lbs already. Let's not talk about it.
Sleep: I am not sleeping well at all. I wake up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep. I also have trouble falling asleep, too. I'm just so uncomfortable already. When the third trimester rolls around? I know not what I'll do. It doesn't help that when I am nice and sleepy, K is up an raring to go at 0600. I miss his 0730 wake up calls so very, very much.
Movement: I love feeling Baby A move about. He kicks or punches Baby K when I try to rock him to sleep at night. It's just my little reminder that I'll have to share my time between the two in a few short months.
Stretch Marks: Thankfully I've managed to escape them so far despite the weight gain.
Sex: It's a boy!
Looking Forward To: Having as much coffee as my little heart desires.

8 comments:

Jamie said...

You look great! I'm sort of jealous of your baby belly. I'm anxious to start growing one!

Anonymous said...

You do look great! Isn't it crazy how much nicer OUR scales are to us? That's a big difference, though!

AlanaMarie said...

Oh due date buddy, you look awesome! You look so much cuter than me. I hope you dont mind if I use your questions for my update this week!

erika said...

You are gorgeous!

Angie said...

I had problems with my heart racing with my second pregnancy. It acted up so much I had to see a cardiologist.

Chantal said...

Yay 23 weeks!

#mommylife said...

I hate the Dr's scales too! They're all broken!

Jennifer said...

AAHHHHH You're so stinking cute!! Only 134 at 23 weeks..I out weigh you and I'm NOT pregnant :p

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings