Friday, July 27, 2012

Bumpdate: 21 Weeks

I haven't done a bumpdate in awhile because I don't like to see pregnant photos of myself. Ugh. It's hard on my body and psyche having two babies close together like this. As you know, I started to show immediately. I'm now at 21 Weeks but I look like I'm at least 31 Weeks. Don't you dare ask me if I'm having twins.
Anyway, for the sake of my unborn, I'd better document like I did with Baby K...
Baby is the size of a banana


Symptoms: achy, tired, rapid heartbeat, heartburn, uncomfortable, occasional Braxton Hicks- basically you name it, I've got it.
Cravings: Oh, it doesn't really matter what I crave. We don't have whatever it is in this tee tiny little town.
Weight: Off to weigh myself (Help me be brave!).... Ok, it's not as bad as I expected, but still not ideal. I'm at 134.
Sleep: I like it...sometimes I don't get it....and that has more to do with Baby #1 than it does Baby #2 in my belly!
Movement: I feel him or her occasionally, but not as often as I would like.
Stretch Marks: None yet
Looking Forward To: Finally finding out the sex on Monday. After that? I want my body back. I want to be able to run. I want to drink wine. I want sushi, too dang it.
I suppose I'm supposed to say things like, "I can't wait to hold the sweet child in my arms", aren't I? Well, of course I want to meet the little one, but honestly I'm still quite terrified to have two little ones around. I'll figure it out, right?

Love,

10 comments:

AlanaMarie said...

Hey due-date buddy, I think you look adorable.
I feel you on the not being able to satisfy cravings, I want Mexican food, day and night. No good Mexican here. I also want Japanese, authentic like we got in Japan. And Sushi <3

PS I love your hair. I wish I still had blonde hair.

Brittany said...

I hope I look as good as you do if and when I ever have a baby. You look amazing. And no stretch marks? I wish. I can't gain a pain without getting at least one. You're hair I also gorgeous!

Chantal said...

Aw you look great! Do you know what you're having yet?

Anonymous said...

You look awesome girl!! And having 2 kids is a wonderful feeling ;) Have a great weekend!

Jenn said...

You look amazing!! And the fact that you can utter your actual weight and not want to be swallowed up by the ground you stand on means you're doing great! Your pregnant weight is UNDER my goal weight. By like, MULTIPLE pounds. Do you feel better yet?? I aim to please. Also, your hair looks great! I can't wait to find out who you're having!! (not "what" because we already know you're having a baby, buh-derp!)

Caitlin Cavallaro said...

So sorry to hear about all your symptoms girl! But, seriously, you look SOOO freaking tiny! I pray & hope that I can look as good as you do when I become preggo (fat chance... haha, no pun intended!)

Who doesn't want to drink wine...

Excited to hear what the sex is on Monday!!!!! YAY!

Anonymous said...

Aw! Stoppit...you look GREAT. I can't wait to find out what you're having!

Becca said...

You're beautiful. If it makes you feel any better, we're on a sushi "fast" here in Kansas, right along with you (we have weirdness about eating sushi in Kansas). Maybe we can all get together for a giant sushi party next year :)

Unknown said...

You look beautiful! Can't wait to find out what you're having :)

#mommylife said...

You look great! And I'm going to be looking forward to having a glass of wine or 2 or 3 too after baby! Oh by the way I nominated you for an award! Go check it out! ;) http://lovelifeasmrs.blogspot.com/2012/07/hey-mom-i-freakin-got-award-for-my-blog.html

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings