Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Grow Your Own Green Onions in Less Than a Week!

Sometimes you discover something amazing and you just have to share it with the world. My pal shared this little secret with me and I think you should know about it, too. I haven't seen this on Pinterest yet, although I'm sure it's there somewhere. It works, people!

How To Grow Your Own Green Onions in Less Than a Week:
* After using your onions, place the white part in some water by a window....
* and voila! Your onions will start to grow immediately.

It's that easy.



Tips?
*Change out the water every so often. Once or twice a week perhaps?

Other yummy pinterest wins for the week include:



Ours looked like this but I bet it tasted just as delish!


Linking up here:

7 comments:

Mrs. Duh said...

We grow our green onions like that, too! God bless, Pinterest! I've found so many cool ideas on that site.

Anonymous said...

Cute idea! I love little tricks like this. Thanks :)

Lulu and Sweet Pea said...

Thanks for linking up to The Pinterest Project! You know, I've seen this pin & I know that my mom used to do it as a kid. I need to just bite the bullet and do it sometime.

Kasey said...

Just found your blog and am now a new follower :):) please come check out my blog some time!

Kristin said...

I have green onions growing on my windowsill too! It's so convenient, even if they are the cheapest produce at the store...

Holly said...

That's how I grow my green onions too!

Amber Nicole said...

I've tried this!! It does work!!
Thanks for linking up, lady!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings