Sunday, July 15, 2012

Vacations on the Brain

1. What's the best trip you've been on?
Easy-  Our honeymoon in Hawaii! (Please ignore our dorky faces)

It was 6 months delayed and much anticipated so we planned the heck out of it. There was never a dull moment. We went ziplining, scuba diving, snorkeling, sipped fruity drinks and went to a luau.


2. What's the best idea for a girls weekend trip?
Well, since so many of my friends are located in the East TN area, I think a trip to the Smoky Mountains for the weekend sounds amazing. We don't really like to go out so enjoying each other's company sounds like vacation enough for me. I just don't get enough time with my besties! We'd rent a cabin, sip on wine, scrapbook maybe if Meaghan is with me, giggle, and catch up with everyone. Ahh, girl time! I can dream, can't I?



3. Best idea for a couple's trip?
Alone time with my lova is prized! Although, after a few days, we can't sit still. We crave adventure. Going some place tropical, some place new to both of us would be the ticket? I think Belize would be nice.
We would need the perfect mix of relaxation and exploring. Here, we could use our mad diving skills and relax on the beach.

4. Best cheap vacation?
My grandparents own a condo on Siesta Key so lodging is pretty cheap-- you can't beat free! It's not as crowded as most of the beaches in Florida since it's on a private beach area. I'm perfectly content to only leave the condo for food! I could sit here all week and not spend a dime...

5. Place you most want to visit?
I'd love to spend a couple weeks in Italy. I've always wanted to go!

Now I'm in vacation mode. Oh, how I miss our travels. 
Thanks for stopping by!


Sunday Social





(Most of the above photos were obtained via a Google Search)

6 comments:

Chantal said...

Ah that sounds nice...

Unknown said...

I love the smoky mountains!

come say hello at nichollvincent.blogspot.com

have a wonderful day!

Savannah said...

Making this post made me long for a vacation....especially Hawaii. Because of this, we're now all itching to go back!

Anonymous said...

I wanna go to Hawaii!

And I snagged that other pic below it ;)

Kristin said...

That deluxe cabin with the mountain view looks perfect. So does the beach in Belize. You cannot go wrong with a white sand beach! Did you stay at the military resort in Hawaii?

Karen said...

We've vacationed in Alaska but not to Hawaii yet. Someday! Your pictures look awesome.

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings