Thursday, July 5, 2012

It's Ok

I never do this...
and this is crazy...
but here's my post...
so follow maybe?

I'm sorry for that. I really am. I woke up with an even worse song in my head and I'm trying everything under the sun to remove it. Anyway, it's my first time linking up here-
*It's okay that I'm 26 years old and still watch the Real World. What? It makes me feel better about my life.
*It's okay that I turn hangry on a daily basis. Must have food. My endless appetite causes some strain in our household as dear husband is totally fine skipping two meals out of the day.
*It's okay that I pick up toys 86 times a day. My house doesn't have to be perfect.
*It's okay that Baby K ate a big, disgusting bug the other day. I found and removed it before he could swallow. He'll be alright.
*It's okay that I pinned all these awesome July 4th decorations and foods and did very little of it. Next year, next year.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL @ your 'follow maybe'!
It's ok I'm 32 and watch the real world too! true stuff :)

Jamie said...

Hah hah follow maybe. Too funny.

Joey Hodges said...

Oh gosh. I get "hangry" all the time too! Husband knows better than to try and have important conversations with me when i'm hungry. I become a nasty monster! Trashy reality shows TOTALLY make me feel better about myself too :)

Chantal said...

My husband never understood how I was hungry all the time and always had to eat! Found out I had hypoglycemia haha.

Amber Nicole said...

Oh my gosh, hahahhahha at the bug. Poor baby k!!
I pin stuff all the time that I never make.

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Don't worry about the bug, Im pretty sure my youngest ate a dime this morning. Awesome. Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to your blog. I look forward to following along!

Kristin said...

The Hills (circa 2006) was on in the gym this morning. Oh the good old days...I only ever watched one season of The Real World. I think it was season 10 in NY.

Becca said...

Haha - thanks for the laugh :) I love that baby K ate a bug.

Karen said...

I love that you used the Call me Maybe song - that was awesome. I love the Real World, and most other MTV shows too lol.

Caitlin Cavallaro said...

.... Theres nothing wrong with watching The Real World when you are 26, mainly because I am 26 and also watch it.... So funny about the big bug that your baby almost ate, but good thing you got it out of his mouth before he swallowed it! My parents used to tell me bugs were a good source of protein though :) Haha

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings