Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Erin Condren Love



I've been admiring these planners for over a year now. The personalization! The organization! Oh, the possibilities. But when I looked at the price tag, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I kept thinking, "Do I really need this? What does this house elf have to write down in such a planner?"

It turns out the answers to those were "Yes" and "A lot" !

I love, love, love this planner. I'm so happy that I bought it. I decided to wait until my blog revenue built up enough money in my PayPal account to purchase what I wanted. Captain J encouraged me to use what I had made on this because he knew it was something I had been wanting for awhile and he likely knew that I wanted to pay for it with money that felt like it was mine. Maybe that's silly, but I waited and by the time the money was there, Erin Condren was coming out with their new life planners. Perfect timing!

Still uneasy about the purchase, I clicked "buy" and was on my way to organizational bliss- little did I know.

I try to write down at least 3 things in each time window (morning, afternoon, evening) that I'd like to accomplish. You wouldn't believe how much more effective this has been for me. I used to write down my to do list on a dry erase board in the kitchen, but hello? Those are so easy to simply erase. I like the finality of a list especially a list that is checked off when accomplished in brightly colored ink.

The pages are beautiful, the quotes inside are inspiring, and my experience with this company was flawless. And just like that, I am hooked!

(Note: I was not compensated for this review. I simply wanted to share the awesomeness of this company!)

9 comments:

Brittany said...

I want one. Maybe soon!

Mrs. Nix said...

Haha! I actually just posted about this on Instagram a few days ago. Your review, along with all the other great reviews I've gotten, have convinced me. This Type A-er is getting an EC life planner! :)

Joslin said...

Hahaha! I love that you point out that dry erase boards are easy to erase. I'm always looking for a good planner. Those Erin Condren ones look really cute!

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Good for you! And I am totally the same way about slurging on things with money that is 'mine'. I am currently seeing items on craigslist in hopes of a new lens for my camera. Hubby thinks Im crazy, but I hate to use our budgeted money for big purchases that I don't 'need'.

Kristin said...

I ordered one with my birthday money in January. It's definitely cute (mine's plaid!), but I don't use it as much as I thought I would because it's kinda big. Next year, I'll go with something smaller, maybe from a different company. EC is expensive! I'm so glad you were able to get one for "free" with blog money :)
My favorite planners were the $5 Penn State ones I bought at the campus bookstore in college. They were sturdy and the perfect size.

Unknown said...

thanks for the great post - we're thrilled that you love your planner! enjoy!

Chantal said...

I have the same cover! I seriously do not use it to its full potential. I love the colors and everything you have! I need to do that - write 3 things and stick to it. I need an assortment of pens now :P

Jes said...

mine is en route! I hope it doesn't take forever to get to an APO!

Julie Danielle said...

I love mine! They are awesome :)

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings