Sunday, July 1, 2012

Leading Lady

Weeks prior to delivering Baby K last year, I rushed out to buy a bunch of nursing bras in my size. I had heard I should buy a little bigger, but I listened not and purchased my regular size. I soon found out that wasn't going to work when the milk came in after the big birthday! I truly wish I had known about the company I'm about to tell you about because finding a good bra that is comfortable for nursing is important!


Leading Lady is a premiere intimate apparel company dedicated to creating comfortably functional, remarkably affordable, stylish and easy-to-wear bras, camis and sleepwear. A family owned and operated business, Leading Lady has been expertly tailoring nursing and full figure bras for top brands and retailers across North America for more than 70 years. Leading Lady’s comprehensive line of nursing and full figure intimates – including sexy stretch lace wire-free and underwire bras, supportive and seamless sport and yoga bras, and cozy sleep and leisure bras – can be purchased directly on LeadingLady.com.

Leading Lady is proud to celebrate “Leading Ladies” everywhere through its products, programs and philanthropic activities. Leading Lady is committed to supporting military families, as well as a variety of organizations and issues relevant to women across the country. Follow Leading Lady on FacebookTwitter and Google+.



Leading Lady was kind enough to let me review two of their bras in celebration of their Military Family and Friends Event! I was so pleased because I am obviously in a delicate condition again and will soon need to bring out my nursing bras once again. I chose these two:

You're welcome for not modeling them for you.

We'll use her instead:
Much better! Anyway, the first one I reviewed was the Organic Molded Underwire Nursing Bra. This one was my favorite of the two. It is very comfortable which is typically what I go for when looking for the perfect nursing bra. The fit will be perfect, too.

Next, I chose something a little saucier.
The Molded Seamless Lace Edged Underwire in PINK was my second bra I modeled for my husband. He said, "I like it. It says I'm ready to nurse, but I'm also sexy." If there's one thing I want besides sleep during the after delivery time period it's the desire to feel attractive. Spending the past months with an ever changing body is difficult and sometimes I just want to feel good in my own skin and what I'm wearing. This lacy pink number might just do the trick!

Not only do I think these bras are fabulous, I also think the customer service is great, too. My delivery shipped so quickly and my bras were in hand in just a couple days. Leading Lady is offering a discount for this week only! You'll want to take advantage of this now. From now, July 1 until July 7th, enjoy 20% off site-wide! Simply use the code MBLOG20 at checkout for your discount.


Their bras aren't just for nursing moms! They also provide a full figure collection, available in sizes 34 A to 56 DDFG. The nursing collection is available in sizes 34B to 48 F. Get to shopping and I hope you find something you love! I did.

(Full Disclosure: I was contacted by Leading Lady to review two bras of my choice that they provided free of charge. All opinions are my own and may differ from yours.)


1 comments:

#mommylife said...

oh thanks for this! I will definitely keep in mind for when I am pregnant!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings