Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ahhh, is this love?

Let me tell you, I think I'm in love. Her name is...well, that doesn't matter. She works at Elements and she is amazing...at least her hands are.

Captain J bought me a spa package for this past Wednesday and oh my, I'm in love with massages, facials, pedicures, manicures, relaxation, and just pampering in general. I felt like such a princess and it was really a very thoughful gift. I should say, I love that man. And I do. He makes me laugh, he takes care of me, and he loves me. I've been really blessed.

We had a pretty uneventful Veteran's Day. Of course, J had time off today but we didn't do much. I just sat around and thought about how thankful I am that he is home with me. I'm so grateful he came home when so many others have not. I hope you all paused today to think about the sacrifices that men and women, past and present have made for the rest of us. It is very humbling!

My husband, the hero AND pretty darn good birthday gift giver. Check out my new colors! (*side note- How many pictures of my toes do you think will make my blog this year? ha)

3 comments:

kimbodarlin said...

Al Toe is lookin' good!!

Becca said...

They look lovely! Happy Belated Birthday! So glad you got to spend some lover time :)

Mrs. K said...

Ha! That he is, Mom. Thanks

@Becca Thank you! It was a great day.

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings