Wednesday, November 17, 2010

VS

It's no secret, I LOVE Victoria's Secret...so much so that we might go broke when I get back to civilization and there's one within driving distance. The good thing is, I cut up my VS credit card into a million little pieces when I paid it off so we won't have to worry about that ;)

I'm loving their new PINK Collegiate and NFL lines. Do you have a lady football fan on your Christmas list? Check out all the super cute loungewear that I found:





Army PINK wear found here





Tennessee PINK wear found here





Steelers PINK wear found here

I also found these cute jeans in their clothing line (ahem- size 4- ahem)



I could go on forever, but most of their clothes are over 100 bucks and after living in the land of flannel for over a year, I just can't justify spending that much money on a single article of clothing. Maybe I'm cheap.

What's your take on VS? Overpriced? Do you love it? Do you hate it?

6 comments:

Uncle Bill said...

I love Victoria's Secret!! And their made for tv specials! lol I just can't get your Aunt Sue to go in there!

Uncle Bill said...

I love Victoria's Secret!! And their make for tv specials! lol I just can't get your Aunt Sue to go in there!

Hilary said...

There you go with that Tenn business again! They UK stuff is awesome! They have a ball cap that has bling on it! I die!

I cut up my VS card when I was going through Dave Ramseys financial peace class. You could go up in front of the class to do it and everyone would clap for you. It was lovely.

Jenn said...

I try to only shop VS when there are sales or at the end of a season. A lot of the styles they bring back every season like the sweaters or swim wear so the sales are totally worth the wait to me. You do run the risk of them not having your size. If I love something I'll buy it if it's not terribly over priced. I have my limits. I'm loving their coats and sweaters this season.

Nina said...

Me too!!!!! And I so wish we had one in Alaska ...... but none, not even in Anchorage. Pretty frustrating. As you can guess, I have somehow found time to stop by at VS while on business trip here in Austin...

So you wanna get me a gift, eh? « Mrs. K and Captain J said...

[...] In case you missed it, I made a post about this earlier. Then I hinted around at some more here. But I’ve got some more ideas that are actually affordable (Seriously, I’m the [...]

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings