Saturday, November 20, 2010

Free?! Yes, please...

Remember when I so boldly proclaimed that I was going to make all of my Christmas cards this year? You didn't believe me, did you? How could I make them when this sweet deal came along...

In case you live under a rock, I wanted to let you know that Shutterfly is offering bloggers 50 free Holiday cards! Now tell me, why would I make them when I could have some much cuter ones at no charge? There are Christmas Photo Cards, Holiday Cards, calendars, birth announcements, religious Christmas Cards and more. It seems like a pretty simple decision to me. Here are a few of my favorite options:







I used Shutterfly when Captain J and I ran off together and got married. I wanted a beautiful announcement to let our friends and family know that we had tied the knot! They did an excellent job on the design and I was happy with the end result. I look forward to seeing the end result of my Christmas cards as well! It will be nice to have something tangible to send to all of our friends in Alaska now that we've left that part of the country. :) I'll be sure to post the final product!

Want to get in on this, too? Click here.

1 comments:

Hilary said...

Thanks for your vote Mrs K!!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings