Tuesday, November 16, 2010

the Tele, my celly

If you have the pleasure of knowing me IRL (the fact that I just used an acronym for that makes me an automatic weirdo), you know that I have my phone on me constantly. It may not be on or the ringer may be turned off, but you can betcha (insert Palin accent) I've got it with me because I can't really function without it. It isn't the constant need to stay in contact with all my people, it's actually more of a tool I use on a daily basis.


Am I really going into detail about why I love my phone? I'll stop now, but the point is...


My phone is cool and I use it a lot which is why I was delighted to find that I wasn't the only one: (Check out this blog hop- What's on Jessica's phone) Anywho, this is MY blog therefore this is appropriately deemed What's On Mrs. K's Phone-


In the spirit of Christmas, I decided to choose random holiday photos of Christmases past. Without further ado, here's photo numero uno...


The Funniest Card



The Ugliest Sweater



The Sweetest Gift



Christmas of 2008, Captain J was in Iraq. My aunt Karmen's preschool class put together this crafty tree/banner to send to him and the rest of the guys to bring them Christmas cheer during the holiday season. Each hand gave advice, thank you's or words of encouragement from all the youngsters. The soldiers loved reading them!


And last but certainly not least, here's a recent video (recent as in recorded earlier today!) of all the lovely snow in our neck of the woods. Can you believe it was -9 degrees when we were packing up the truck today?! Boosh! (Side note: I'm really weird. I've accepted that and I hope you will, too although it looks like my husband clearly hasn't...):







Isn't this place a perfect winter wonderland? I'm not too sure I'm dreaming of a white Christmas this year, though...more like a Tender Tennessee Christmas!


Ahh, that sounds good.


 


3 comments:

Mrs. S. said...

Ha ha that card is funny.

hunduddle hussy said...

love the video. it makes me miss my lover's annoyed face when i'm filming. hah. and oh my SNOW?! wth??

thanks for playing! see u next week.

wanderingmenace said...

You're adorable.

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings